RC Simulation 2.0 is a radio controlled vehicle “modable physics sandbox”. It was developed by veteran RC Racer of 25+ years and an indie game developer from devotid Media. Designed to give users the thrill of today’s High Tech Radio Controlled Cars, Boats and Quad Copters on any of the user created track/maps/venues. Fly some quadcopters armed with paintball guns or go on a RC Rubicon with your Rock Crawler. The possibilities are endless with RC Simulation 2.0!
Current Surface Vehicles:
– 1/10th Scale Buggy 2WD
– 1/10th Scale Buggy 4WD
– 1/8th Scale Buggy 4WD
– 1/10th Scale Stadium Truck 2WD
– 1/10th Scale Short Course 2WD
– 1/10th Scale Short Course 4WD
– 1/10th Scale Rock Crawler 4WD with Moveable camera and Paintball Marker
– 1/10th Scale 4-Link Monster Truck
– Mini Quad 250 mm
– Mini Quad 265 mm
– Med Quad 310 mm
– Med Quad 385 mm with Movable Camera and Paintball marker
Current RC Boats:
– 28″ Wakeboat with Movable Camera and Paintball Marker
– 36″ Outrigger Race Boat
– 42″ Catamaran Race Boat
– 46″ Deep Vee Race Boat
Current Early Access Build Features:
– 15 + default RC Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Boats, Quadcopters etc)
– Simple in game Track/Map editor with one click upload to Steam Workshop to share your creation with the world.
– Single player or 10 car Multiplayer
– 8 Camera Views Per Track/ Facility including FPV animated mode
– New damage model (Vehicles can break rear wings and Wheels off)
– Live animated Track marshals and Camera men
– Drive from literally anywhere you want.
– Walk the track and Explore anywhere in the game. (even go for a swim…;) )
In Game Track Editor:
RC Simulation 2.0 features an easy to use in game track/level editor. With over a 150 different game objects and counting that you can use in ANY combination you can imagine. This gives all users an infinite amount of race/battle/exploring possibilities. You do not have to be a 3D artist or gaming expert as the editor is a simple “Drag & Drop” design. It was designed to be as easy and simple as possible.
Steam Workshop User Created Content:
RC Simulation 2.0 takes advantage of the very powerful Steam Workshop community. You can simply build a track/map and then share it with the RC Sim community with one simple click. Users can vote and review tracks and even search them via tags to find just the right one.
RC Simulation New Multiplayer Mode :
RC Simulation 2.0 now features a 2-10 vehicle multiplayer mode. You can just explore and practice while you chat with friends on the in game chat system. You can also set up a Race or Battle mode with friends with just a few clicks.
Any controller can be used with RCSIM. Keyboard, XBOX360 for PC, PS3, etc. Though most prefer using a real rc radio via USB-PC (Not available for Linux or Mac as of 7-18-15) adapter. These are readily available for todays real rc transmitters. This is the best way to drive RC SIM 2.0. You will not only have the most control on these super fast machines but will gain the most from practicing with the same remote as you use in real life. Adapters for almost all of today’s RC transmitters can be found with a simple google search. Just google “transmitter to USB” or “USB RC Transmitter adapter”.